I am realizing I need passion in my life. Weird that its happening now, and really wishing it would of happened sooner. But, better now than never!
I truly believe that things happen in life for a reason and set your path for a new beginning. I lost my Mom (and best friend) on August 17th to her battle with colon cancer. Its been a tough road traveled since then. My outlook on life has changed, my mind has been clouded, and I have been off an on depressed. I think I have gotten pass the depression and have been able to get a grip on my outlook. Before it was a bit overwhelming. I felt like that my Mom never lived the way she really wanted to and didnt have a true passion for anything. There may have been a few months atleast that I knew of where she was truly happy with her life. I didnt want to live my life that way. I want to find passion in life, accomplish something, and follow my dreams whatever they are!
Follow me as I search for passion in my life and hopefully help you find passion in yours! Passion is Limitless!
passion
n.
1 strong and barely controllable emotion: a man of impetuous passion.
2 intense sexual love: their all-consuming passion for each other
3 an intense desire or enthusiasm for something: the english have a passion for gardens.
4 a thing arousing great enthusiasm: modern furniture is a particular passion of Bill's
n.
1 strong and barely controllable emotion: a man of impetuous passion.
2 intense sexual love: their all-consuming passion for each other
3 an intense desire or enthusiasm for something: the english have a passion for gardens.
4 a thing arousing great enthusiasm: modern furniture is a particular passion of Bill's
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Passion is calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment